Global Link runs workshops exploring a range of issues including identity and diversity, bullying and racism, migration, human rights and social justice, climate change and sustainability. We use creative and critical thinking methodologies to stimulate engagement with the issues.
Our workshops often run alongside our other activities and exhibitions. Some of workshops for children and young people are free.
- Fairtrade Simulation Games (free to Lancaster schools)
- Living on a Dollar-a-Day outdoor learning simulation
- Identity and Diversity workshops
- Refugee and Asylum-seeking workshops, including multi-media exhibitions, outdoor learning simulations and refugee speakers
- Scapegoating and community cohesion workshops
- Courses on Understanding Development
- Courses on Understanding Sustainability
- 1 day outdoor learning Sustainability course
- Philosophy for Children Workshops
- Researching local history as part of the Documenting Dissent Project
- Global Artists Workshops
- Digital Storytelling
Please get in touch for more information.